Re: [NTLK] [BDAY] OT Happy Birthday List dad

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 09:56:08 PDT

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 09:38 AM, Paul Guyot wrote:

> While I'm OT, some children in French old colonies in Africa were
> named "Fetenat" because on the post calendars, you have the name of
> christian saints, except for some days like July, 14th where you can
> often read: F=EAte Nat. (F=EAte Nationale).

This reminds me of my friend Andy, who works for the Dept. of social=20
services in Buffalo New York. He had a client there whose name was=20
Pending Johnson. When he asked the guy how he got that name he said=20
the Doctor had written it on his birth certificate!

Marty

PS Happy Birthday Victor, keep up the great work!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html