Re: [NTLK] Recelled battery

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 14:48:22 PDT

http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html

He might still be doing it, or you could try yourself. I did it once =
myself.

Wasn't pretty, but it worked well.=20

John

PS Guarenteed is a word too. No offense meant. I know TEACHERS that =
don't
know the difference between they're, their, and there. I have an excuse. =
dropped out of high school. I don't know what they're, er, I mean their
excuse is.

Web design, hosting, domain names, ecommerce, maintenance and search =
engine
submissions packages.
Economic solutions to help your small business or non-profit =
organization
achieve your dreams.
http://www.iwillbefree.com
jp_at_iwillbefree.com