Re: [NTLK] Serial-to-USB cables

From: Vladimir Koprivsek (vkoprivsek_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 03:22:09 PDT

Good! Well, as I said, hasn't arrived yet. As soon as it does, I'll post some feedback. It says in description that it does NOT support LocalTalk, Geoport or MIDI. I have an MP130 and need it for a serial connection to my Pismo 400. I have found an old post in some newsgroup (can't remember where) in which a guy said he used that very cable to see if his lying-on-floor-for-past-three-years MP130 works...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html