[NTLK] Images from NewtsCape to PhotoShow - How?

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 22:02:00 PDT

Hello All-

Have any of you clever people figured out how to get jpeg images from NewtsCape or the In/Out Box into PhotoShow from within the Newton itself? I have the full version of X-Port with PhotoShow, and I can easily import images into PhotoShow from my Desktop machine or Powerbook. However, I need the ability to aquire images on the Net with NewtsCape, then (without the help of a desktop computer) get those images into PhotoShow. Any tricks out there I'm not aware of? Thanks for the help.

-David

---
David Deranian
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.