Re: [NTLK] Screen problem

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 14:09:34 PDT

Open 'extras'
Find application called 'setup' It may be in a folder called setup.
If you tap stylus on tab at top of extras folder you will see a list
Once found tap the application 'setup'
follow directions
Holt stylus on X till it highlights
If the pen is currently off it may force you to repeat the process
several times before going to next step. Don't Panic. I once repeated
8 or 9 times before it believed me.
Woody Smith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html