[NTLK] Newton 130 & accessories FS

From: Anthony Vo (avo_at_scif.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 08:42:45 PDT

This Newton is in very good condition. It has always had a screen =
protector on it, and the screen is in excellent condition - the =
backlight also is strong.
I have the original box, documentation (including user guide), floppy =
discs (Macs & PC's) and cables for it. I will include a few screen =
protectors, as well as 82MB of shareware, freeware and demo programs on =
a CD-Rom. The unit has been resetted so it is ready for setup by the new =
owner. (FYI the pcmcia slot cover is present and intact.)
eBay auctions are bringing from $45 to $100 for this unit. I am looking =
for $75.00 plus shipping. The buyer of the 130 has the option of =
purchasing the following add-ons for $10 each:

- reconditioned rechargeable battery pack with plastic carry case and =
original retail box.
- A/C adapter to run the newton and/or charge internal battery pack such =
as the previous item.
- Calise leather case with custom holster for the newton, pockets for =
memory cards, business cards, cables.
- 2MB flash memory card (qty. 2)
- Dell crossword puzzles pcmcia game card - like new in box
- Megahertz 33.6 pcmcia x-jack modem (yes, you can do email and even =
text-based web browsing with this unit.

[NOTE: the accessories are available at these prices only to the buyer =
of the Newton - I will repost what's left, if anything, for individual =
sale at a later date.

--
Anthony
SF Bay Area, 94103