Re: [NTLK] Charging, better slow or fast?

From: Chris Ruprecht (chris_at_ruprecht.org)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 09:40:28 PDT

AFAIK, slow charging is better for the batteries.

BTW: If you have an old rechargeable pack for the MP130, you can easily
disassemble it and replace the cells with the new ones you have now and
charge them inside the Newton. If you don't have the old pack, you can put a
little piece of cardboard on the inside of the newton to hold the little
switch in the battery compartment down and then charge the cells inside the
Newton.

Best regards,
Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html