[NTLK] CF compatibility (ATA support)

From: Vladimir Koprivsek (vkoprivsek_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 12:47:20 PDT

Hi all,

I've recently purhased an MP130 and its time to try and expand its
memory capabilities. I've been to Paul's compatibility site and could
find only one entry for MP130, under "unrecognizable card", i.e. almost
all of the people reporting tests use MP2x00 or eMate.

I have found a reasonably priced 64MB of Viking Compact Flash (they do
the adapter as well) and I'd like to give it a go.

Does anybody know if this setup will work with Paul's ATA support? And
if it doesn't, can you please recommend what to get.

(Paul?)

Thanks all,

Vlad

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html