Re: [NTLK] newton with a disk drive?

From: davidba_at_speakeasy.net
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 14:38:13 PDT

I have had luck using the ATA driver to mount a pcmcia hard drive, and
partitioning it. There is a bug in the size that it can partition, but
I belive the author, Paul, is working on that now, or will once he has
finished up a thesis that is due this month. An IBM 340 Mbyte drive will
work, just be sure to divide the drive into 3 or 4 partitions. The
actual bug has to do with the upper limit that the partitioning software
currently has. I believe it is about 350 Mbytes or so.

David B. Alford

David B. Alford

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html