Re: [NTLK] Notes problems

From: johnsinho's! (johnsons_at_macbbs.com.br)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 09:18:08 PDT

Greg Spencer wrote:
> I'm having 2 nagging problems with the notes application.
>
> It won't move a note into the selected folder e.g. I start a new note in the
> unfiled folder and then try to move it into a different folder. It continues
> to show in the unfiled folder, but when I try moving it again, it shows as
> already being filed in the other folder. But when I go into that other
> folder, it isn't there! This seems to be a constant problem right now.

Long ago, I had exactly the same problem on the MP2x00.
I was trying TimeTrax by then.
After a full backup and step-by-step restoring I found out that TTAlarm
Pack extension was the culprit. Removing or freezing it worked
perfectly. Being me such an Newtnorant, I couldn't possibly come up with
an explanation of why one optional application plugin would affect/mess
the "display behaviour/filing" of another resident application.
Maybe one of our list's skilled programmers could delve into it for a
fix or explaination.
Weird, nonetheless.
Best wishes,
johnsinho's!