Re: [NTLK] emate memory upgrade

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 21:58:44 PDT

Sometimes you find an eMate on eBay that has one installed. Bidding
tends to get pretty high. I'v never seen one by itself. Look early,
look often. I recently picked up two eMates as is not running. One
turned out to be ok after charging and cleaning ROM contacts the other
has punctured display ribbon. Both had ram upgrade. Good luck for me,
sorry My son gets extra ram. But I have heard of others with similar
luck.
PCBman is looking into making one. He is currently looking for people
to commit to but one or more, to see if it is financially doable.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html