Re: [NTLK] MAD Newton

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 02:14:15 PDT

At 14:15 23/07/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I am trying to use MAD Newton on my MP 2000. I have gotten the Mp3
>onto the newton and all, but when i hit the play button nothing
>plays. I se the little sound icon (I assume this means its playing)
>but there is no sound. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

This reminds me of a problem I had with MAD. I've been using it for a while
with tunes ripped using iTunes and moving them across with the Newton
iTunes plug-in. All OK. Then I tried with some stuff ripped a while ago on
my Linux box. I imported the MP3s into iTunes and it would play them
perfectly but when I moved them over to the Newt, no go!

I never did get to the bottom of this :-( I thought it could be down to the
tags but it doesn't seem so.

Sorry I don't have a solution but now you know you're no alone!

Cheers.

Andy.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html