Re: [NTLK] 2000/2100 Case/shell compatibility?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 09:34:13 PDT

Yes.
That's what I did. I took my UMP 2000 and put a 2100
back on it. It fits with no problems.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Gary Ritchie <gary_at_garyritchie.com> wrote:
> is it possible to use the back portion of the 2000
> case with the front
> of the 2100 case?
> A corner of the back part of my 2100 is cracked - I
> am not too keen on
> opening it but I imagine it's not too difficult to
> just replace the
> back. My concern is that the screw holes/clips all
> line up.
>
> http://www.garyritchie.com

=====
"Liberals don't care about the environment. The core of environmentalism is a hatred for mankind. They want mass infanticide, zero population growth, reduced standards of living and vegetarianism. Most crucially, they want Americans to stop with their infernal deodorant use. "
 - Anne Coulter Op Ed piece on Global Warming