Re: [NTLK] X-Port

From: Larrie Easterly (larrie_at_larrie.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 20:03:46 PDT

Yes it does exist. It did not come with version 2.1 but with 1.x
versions. I have not idea how accurate the information will be with 2.1
version.

I will upload it UNNA when I get a chance and my network starts
behaving itself. Seems that Linksys routers are heat sensitive. They
stop working correctly if they get to hot, above 94F.

In the mean time I will send a copy to Greg.

Am glad that I am able to provide this for the group.

Larrie

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html