[NTLK] Nitro, Neo and Quicklink Pen

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 22:22:35 PDT

Hi, Eckhart,

I saw your post and it reminded me of a question I've been meaning to=20
ask: I'm interested in beaming text from a Quicklink Pen to an MP2100.=20=

Backtalk's web page specifically mentions the Quicklink as a supported=20=

device. Will Nitro/Neo also allow the two to communicate so that notes=20=

can be beamed from the Quicklink to the Newt? If so, I'll happily give=20=

a donation to 40mhz instead of buying Backtalk -- I already owe you one=20=

as a very satisfied Mad Max user.

Thanks for the great software.

Ed

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html