[NTLK] Daniel Padilla's audio dongle and headphones solution

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 11:35:57 PDT

I am one of the very pleased buyers of Daniel Padilla's audio dongle
for the mp2k. He suggested I post to Newtontalk a message I sent
thanking him for the dongle and for his recommended solution to the
problem of low volume when using the dongle with headphones. So here it
is, for the benefit of other audio dongle users out there:

I just wanted to thank you for recommending the Boosteroo amplifier. I
bought one at a good price on eBay and it works beautifully with the
audio dongle and the Newton -- with the added bonus of allowing several
headphones to be plugged in at once. My wife and I listened to the same
audio book together on the plane during a recent trip. The Boosteroo is
about the same size as a Newton battery pack, so it's not really much
of a burden to carry. You did a beautiful job with the dongle -- well
worth the wait.

More info on the Boosteroo mini amplifier is at www.Boosteroo.com

Ed

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html