[NTLK] Bernie Book Reader or any Reader

From: Joey & Susan Seidell (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 14:39:57 PDT

Hello One & All,

I down loaded Bernies Book Reader and tried to have it read my LOR books,
but it would not do so (Grrrr). It kept saying not enough memory. Mind you
I had in exess of 345 HEAP. Anyone have any suggestions. Any other book
reader out there? I remember one being available way back when from Apple,
I think. Need some help guys! I have received numerous requests for the
LOR series. They will come via windows compressed file (sorry, don't have a
MAC). But until we can solve this memory issue all is for vain.. HELP

Sincerely,

Joey & Susan Seidell
email: seidell23112_at_comcast.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html