[NTLK] Problem with Dock

From: Chris Fava (chris_at_technotricity.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 15:24:45 PDT

I can use Ethernet just fine to connect with SimpleMail and nSync, but
whenever I try to connect via Dock to load pkgs, it doesnıt work. I hit
Œconnectı and it looks for my computer, doesnıt find it, then goes right
back to the connection slip again. Iım choosing to Connect via Appletalk,
and Appletalk is checked in my iMacıs Network prefs. I didnıt change my
Ethernet setup in Internet Setup or anything. Iım a little confused.
The funny thing is that I just used my windows machine to reinstall the two
drivers needed for ethernet. Still no luck. Any ideas?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html