Re: [NTLK] ATA Driver.. V1 anytime soon?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 23:55:55 PDT

Il me semble que le 30/05/03 à 10:06 -0700, David Orriss Jr nous racontait:
>It's been about 6mo. since RC4 was released of the ATA driver. Has Paul said
>when 1.0 will be officially release?

You mean RC5 I guess. Indeed, it's been a long time since I released
it. Most users do not have problems, but there are definitely issues
to address (writing speed with some cards, eMate crashes, MP1x0
compatibility, backups, to name a few). I did bring changes since RC5
(I have a 5.5 on my hard drive) but nothing that is worth a release,
in my opinion.

If I had more free time, this would have been done eons ago.
Unfortunately, I seriously lack time as usual (especially now, I have
exams and similar joyful events), although apparently, things might
improve next week. Did I mention I awfully need vacation?

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/