[NTLK] Testing new UNNA search functionality... feedback please!

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 11:25:02 PDT

Since I'm sort of in-between jobs, kinda, sorta, I've found some time to work
a bit on UNNA beyond churning out CDs to send to people. I've set up an
experimental search form at:

http://toronto.unna.org/

You'll see there's a search form there now. The search engine is HTDig, for
those who care, and it is indexing just /unna, not the mirrors. Word DOCs are
being indexed, PDFs aren't.

Try it out, and let me know how it works, and if you think I should tweak
anything (ie. filtering out files that come up all the time, things that seem
to be missing, etc.).

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html