[NTLK] IMDb for Handhelds Call For Beta Testers

From: Doctor Clu (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 16:40:12 PDT

   Alright gang! We need to get in there and download more from Tom
Sheppard (the creator of the IMDb database for the Newton) :)

    Doctor Clu

On 2003-06-03 19:00, "Doctor Clu" <drclu_at_swbell.net> wrote:

> Would you like for me to continue testing the Newton version?

Not much is happening with the Newton version, unfortunately. There are very
few downloads each month.

The IMDb's FTP server that I use to create the ebooks has been down for
about two weeks or so. They don't seem to be in much of a rush to get it
working again so all the Newton, Palm and iPod folks who depend on my ebooks
are stuck with old data. I sent them a message 4 days ago asking what was up
but no reply yet. That's pretty typical though so I'm not surprised. Just
have to wait it out, I guess.

...Tom
Tom Sheppard <IMDb_at_Surreal-Time.com>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html