[NTLK] NCU backups and large numbers of notes

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 18:40:40 PDT

Hi Folks
I have been successfully backing up and occasionally restoring my Newton
from Newton Connection Utilities without any difficulties on mining Windows
2000 machine for sometime now. Just recently, I’ve noticed that the backup
freezes while backing up Notes. If I exclude those items from the backup
than the process completes without difficulty.

In the meantime, I have backed up those items using Notes2Notes and storing
them in Outlook 2000.

There are about 562 Notes altogether. Has anyone else had this problem?

Cheers
Tony.

PO Box 33-200
106 Panorama Rd