[NTLK] Bye for the Summer

From: MJJ14_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 18:49:59 PDT

Hey guys, I won't be able to check my email over the summer, so I will have to temporarily unsubscribe from the list. Considering the large number of emails I get each day, my box would be full in a weeks time. I will be back in the middle of August, so hopefully you guys won't miss me too much haha! Too bad I couldn't have net access this summer. :-( I hope everyone will be enjoying their Newtons at the beach or poolside this summer, I will have mine with me thats for sure! See you guys later!
-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html