Re: [NTLK] eMate Memory Expansion

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 04:52:06 PDT

Patrick McKinnion wrote:
> I would be interested in at least three of the memory expansions.
> Which, curiously enough, is the same amount of eMates I have... :-)
> Though I may need more - several friends have expressed interest in any
> further eMates I may find, and my 18 month old daughter finds drawing on a
> laptop her size to be really fun.......

Yes, I think that there are lots of little "enclaves" of eMates around, used
between friends or still at certain schools. They'd probably be very
interested in potentially prolonging the life of their hardware.

Everyone, if you know any of these people, ask them if they'd buy memory
upgrades for their eMates, and let David (PCBMan) know!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html