[NTLK] Looking for a 110/120/130 Charging Station

From: Jerry Lorengo (covellitejunky_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 07:07:10 PDT

Hi all,

I firstly wanted to say what a great resource this
list is for a Newton Newbie (Newtbie?) like me. I
originally picked up a really good MP120. But, I
wanted the backlight, so I got a 130. Now, my lust
leads me on a quest for a charging station. They seem
pretty scarce on Ebay right now.

Anyone out there have one to sell? Doesn't matter if
it dousn't have the charger (I acn get one) I just
need a functioning charging station.

Thanks,

Jerry

P.S. Also looking for a original stylus :-)