[NTLK] NewtSync for Company Entries

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 12:05:27 PDT

Hi All-

Unusual for my normal "bleeding edge" philosophy, I just started using
NewtSync to get my 1200 or so contacts out of my Newton Names app and
into my OS X Address Book. I'm not too concerned about NewtSync's
two-way synchronization functionality between Names and Address Book,
although that would be nice.

I'm inquiring whether there is any news update on NewtSync's ability to
include Company entries into the export from Newton to Mac? I've read
that it's a know issue and according to EverChanging's website, it's an
issue being worked on for future versions.

So regarding this issue, is there any news updates to share, and/or
what are people using as a decent workaround to get Company entries out
of their Newton and into the Mac's Address Book?

Thanks for your time,
-Dave

--
David Deranian