[NTLK] [ANN] Bowling Scores 0.9 :-)

From: Tom McDougal (tmcdougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 19:57:05 PDT

Get it here:
        http://www.newted.org/users/tmcdougal/bowling_0_9/bowling.html
(I promise this URL is correct.)

I tried to upload to UNNA but got "connection failure." I'll try
again tomorrow.

This version implements everything important I wanted to implement.
It supports smaller screens and should work on any MP. (Let me know
if it does not!) It has no known bugs. It does not save scores on
quit, but it warns the user of this.

The source code has been cleaned up enough not to be embarassing and
is also at the above site.

Jim Rohde offered to make a decent icon. For now I made one using his idea.

I call this v. 0.9 because it isn't quite as polished as a 1.0 app
ought to be, but I intend this to be the last version unless someone
finds a bug. It's been fun! Time to move on to the next project.

If you use it I would love to hear from you. Thanks.

-Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html