Re: [NTLK] Updating nBlog

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 18:19:45 PDT

In a previous message, Dale Steele typed vigorously:

>I'm trying to get back into using my nBlog set up again and have just
>deleted the old apps and installed the latest version of Adam Tow's
>cool software. At this point though, it seems that I've lost my
>settings along the way. Before I go farther, I thought I'd check in

You should delete the nHTML storage icon found in extras, especially if
you're installing a newer version. Adam had been changing the contents
and format of the default soup that gets installed with nHTML, and they
weren't necessarily backwards compatible. I didn't think that nBlog lost
it's setting when you updated, but I could be wrong.

>Also, is it my imagination or is there less traffic on the list these
>days? I switched over to digest mode a while back and it doesn't seem
>like I'm seeing nearly as many postings as before.

Today has been extremely slow, must be the nice summer weather...

g.

Grant Hutchinson } Interface Considerations & Toys

Weblog } www.splorp.com
Newton } www.newted.org
Design } www.veer.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html