Re: [NTLK] Is this battery dead, dying, fak.

From: Christian Burk (cmburk75_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 21:48:48 PDT

Woo et al.,

I think I have installed the latest patch. I think I did when last I
was getting weird error messages saying that the battery on my flash
card would have to be replaced.

I check it out on UNNA, though.

Christian

p.s. Does anyone know of Newton users in Omaha? (It's kind of an
apple-less town, though, come to think of it, Nebraska Furniture Mart
does sell some, I think.)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html