Re: [NTLK] NewtWorks err# -48409

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 04:20:39 PDT

I had a -48210 error code that persisted after a hard reset and restore. If
you have a recent backup (before the error) then backup your current
newtonworks storage to card or to PC(don't overwrite old one that worked). Then delete
the newtonworks store and see if newton works will load. Once you get it going
then restore the corrupted storage once to verify the problem came back when
store was restored. Then throw away again and verify newtonworks loads
properly. Then restore known good store to verify it is not corrupted. If yes,
huurrahh! If no then weep, because your documents are gone :(
Good luck. Also check out this ol' newt's site. He has a newton error code
database that gives brief explanation of what they are.

Semper Fi!

Ed Johnson