Re: [NTLK] [Poll] Custom Newt Case

From: Matt Binkowski (matt_at_mattbinkowski.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 06:08:18 PDT

Most people on this list will require some kind of image of the final
case to say for sure, but in theory, yes I would be interested. You
mentioned having made designs for the case. Would it be possible to
have a contest to produce the coolest design? That in no way implies
that your design wouldn't be interesting but there are many people,
including myself, who would invest time creating possible case designs.
  Can you be more specific as to the overall shape? Is it the exact
same as the existing case?

Matt