[NTLK] Unable To Align Pen?

From: George Bingham (george.bingham_at_newted.net)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 09:48:01 PDT

Hi all,

I just received a MP 2100 that I bought recently (second hand of course). This Newton has had its screen replaced.

I am having a problem aligning the pen on it. When I choose "Align Pen" it makes me tap the three Xs as normal, but then endlessly repeats the operation!

I can cancel out of it by turning the unit off and then on again, but am still left with a very badly aligned screen.

Any ideas before I do a hard reset to try again?

Also, if any other Newton users who have had their screens replaced could let me know how it went and how satisfied they are, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks as always,

George

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html