[NTLK] Member Big Ups!

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 12:20:40 PDT

Info really all but,
I recently purchased an 8Mb memory card from list member Dr Clu for an
extremely reasonable price. I want to tell you how good it is and would
recommend you buying one at the drop of a hat. I donšt know if he has any
but they are definitely worth pursuing if you need a new one.

Also, I recently bought some Newt gear from list member Ben Smith in the UK.
One data/fax modem and a battery tray later and I am well chuffed once
again. The length of time my rechargeable batteries last in my Newt is
amazing! A week and a half of regular use and still showing 45% charge.
Excellent eh?!

Anyway, Im off to play (ahem-work) with my Newt...

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html