Re: [NTLK] Newton watch on eBay UK

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 13:36:44 PDT

On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 05:34 PM, Bruce wrote:
> Sorry to say, wouldn't be hard to make a fake. I used to work on
> watches and very old clocks for all over the world. If you want to you
> find a pic that you like, bring it to the size you want in the watch
> face and then put it on the face plate and you have a newton watch.

Probably true. But this looks exactly like the Newton watch of which I
had a couple quite a while ago. Apple Holland used to have clearance
sales of them for a while.

Now since I'm not a collector but rather an active user of Newton gear
I already resold them all without a profit.

Just making sure that I'm not getting your hopes up....

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html