Re: [NTLK] DHCP server

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 02:01:09 PDT

I have several machines at home and at the office. Occasionally they wander
from one site to the other. Apart from servers, I like to run DHCP to make
things easier and so I need a DHCP server.

Obviously I could run DHCPD on my Linux box but it's a waste if I don't
want to go there for any other reason. So I thought "Why not use the spare
MP2K" after all it only uses 9W, is quiet and unobtrusive. This plan also
has the advantage that's it cool to use a Newt.

Cheers.

Andy.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html