Re: [NTLK] File Transfer from HexPaint or Newtpaint

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 14:34:10 PDT

I purchased HexPaint and Bricks2 while they were still around. I
<ahem> DO have the PC transfer client. I haven't tried it on WinXP yet
(worked fine on Win98). For those needing the desktop client, shoot me
a personal email (1900 people don't need to know you and 15 others
need it) and I'll email it out when I get back in town Monday/Tuesday.

John Powell
www.iwillbefree.com