Re: [NTLK] Keyboard alternatives?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 19:09:15 PDT

on 11/06/03 21:59, magicpenguin_at_torpedobird.com at
magicpenguin_at_torpedobird.com wrote:

> Many people would like to see a case with an integrated keyboard, or a
> way of making it look nice with it. The current keyboard is a bit
> ....wide for matching the current newton size. What alternatives do I
> have?

I haven't paid much attention because I'm not using a keyboard with my
Newton, but I believe there were some discussions on this list over the last
few weeks about adapting a Stowaway keyboard. Search for 'stowaway' in the
NewtonTalk archive and you should find the messages.

-Laurent.

gib /jib/: 1. vi. To destroy utterly. Like frag, but much more violent and
final. "There's no trace left. You definitely gibbed that bug". 2. n.
Remnants after total obliteration. Originated first by id software in the
game Quake. It's short for giblets (thus pronounced "jib"), and referred to
the bloody remains of slain opponents. Eventually the word was verbed, and
leaked into general usage afterward.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html