Re: [NTLK] Phone dialing

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 04:56:03 PDT

I love not only the function, but the look when someone is in my office
and watches me dial up a number from the Newton! They are just
dumbfounded. And this is before they realize that I am keeping a log of
the phone call and my conversation, thanks to MoreInfo.

When I was using a Palm, it was one of the functions I missed the most.

Patrick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html