[NTLK] UK dongle help!!

From: Kevin Cotter (cotterkevin_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:47:24 PDT

Hi

Due to the mysterious disappearance of my MP2000's dongle from the
classroom... I am a little suspicious of the collecting habits of the 6 year
old I teach ... I can't print/type!
Does anyone in the uk have a spare dongle for sale. I know that I can get a
$39 JK Sales one but I'm hoping to find something closer to home.
Or failing that is there a way I get Formit stationary onto my desktop as
NCU fails to recognize it! There is 1/2 a terms lesson plans sitting in the
newt!

Thanks
Kevin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html