Re: [NTLK] Will be selling off lots of eMate/Newton stuff

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 12:56:38 PDT

Thank You everyone who replied to this original message. I have been
inundated with replies. Here is what I plan to do. Our machines will
need to be in use until at least early July. I will be responding to
list members who showed interest in multiple items first to sell batches
of stuff. After that I will inventory and repost what is left for
smaller and individual purchases. It does seem at this point the MP2100s
are all spoken for by people who are using them now. They have expressed
something I also feel. That is that so much of our lives are contained
in our little green friends that we're not sure we can give them up. But
on the business end I just received all the new iBooks and an spending
my weekend getting them set up. Although using Entourage and some of the
new Apple apps (iCal, address book) are somewhat Newton like, none of it
is as well integrated or quick to use as the Newton OS and the apps we
have used for the last 5 years.

Glenn Roe

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html