[NTLK] Any chance of a palm OS 5 sync

From: Karl & Kathleen Prihoda (kapri_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 07:46:27 PDT

Has anyone tried to write a connection program for palm 5? Would it be
hard to do?

I think that the palm desktop is still better that Apple's iCal and
address book. I have tried to use Newt Sync and Newtourage, but there
are always issues. Repeating events never seem to translate properly.

NewtSync just doubled the size of my address book by making copies of
everything. It also added about 100 blank entries that say "No Name".

I REALLY like to use a desktop app so that i can display the whole
month or week at once.

Thanks,
..karl

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html