Re: [NTLK] Phoenix ala Newton? (rumor alert)

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 06:05:53 PDT

on 06/18/03 3:37 AM, Jon Glass at jonglass_at_usa.net wrote:

> But this isn't about every bell and whistle. This is about making these
> things actually _usable_ without a complex tree of menus, confusing array of
> options, and all that rot.

Ah, but the case I'm trying to make is that, no matter how elegant and
simple Apple could make it, a useless feature is still a useless feature.
And cameras, calendars, IMing, games, e-mail, and all that are useless
features on a phone. I don't need or even want any of that extraneous crud,
which is one reason I hang on to my 5 year old cell -- it's getting hard to
find a cell phone nowadays that doesn't have all the non-essential garbage
on it.

- Eric.

Political correctness is anti-freedom!!!  Speak the truth!!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html