Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #327

From: Sonya Hipper (sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 10:22:13 PDT

David,

Actually, with NewtSync, you CAN designate the Newt to be the "master"
list, overwriting similar entries on the Mac. I do that myself, since I
also enter things on my Newt first. I also noticed that, when setting
the Mac as the master, it overwrote my personal Names card on the Newt!

Still, sounds like NewtSync would actually be the solution that does
what you're looking for.

-Sonya

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html