[NTLK] [ANN] Nitro 1.0, Neo 0.6 (IrDA and OBEX protocols)

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 06:02:02 PDT

Hello all,

I've split Nitro into the IrDA and the OBEX part. The IrDA (TinyTP and
IrCOMM) implementation is pretty stable, so I've released it as Nitro
1.0. The OBEX implementation contains now transports for IrOBEX and
OBEX over TCP/IP (a TCP OBEX implementation for the desktop side would
be OpenOBEX). It is released as Neo 0.6.

When upgrading from an older version of Nitro, please erase the Nitro
and IrOBEX packages from the Extensions folder in Extras.

The files are here:

http://40hz.org/Nitro/
http://40hz.org/Neo/

Eckhart

PS: Robert Benschop gave me the idea of putting my PayPal email address
on the 40hz.org page, just in case somebody feels the urge to donate
some money for my stuff ;) - It will very likely go to hardware
purchases for further Newton development.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html