[NTLK] About iConcepts USB Pda adapter...

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 07:38:48 PDT

Hi fellows,

i bought an iConcepts USB Pda adapter (which despite the pop name is=20
nothing but a serial adapter) so that i could use NewtSync in my MacOS=20=

X... i tried it with NewTen but i cant get it to work, i've got a=20
"builtin serial" option avaiable but when i start the transfer it=20
simply does nothing, NewTen waits for the newt and the newt waits for=20
NewTen... and they both sit there waiting, newton gives up first and=20
nothing ever happens!

Can anyone help me? is there anychance it will work?

Thanks
Andre Alves Garzia =EF=A3=BF 2003 =EF=A3=BF BRAZIL
http://www.soapdog.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html