Re: [NTLK] New Mirror for Unna http://dc.unna.org

From: Kevin Strishock (kevin_at_3io.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 07:37:05 PDT

Hey all, no problem! Glad that I could help :)

I'm an OMP owner from back in the early days, used my OMP until a friend
needed to use it because his went haywire.

So, very recently I was discussing newtons with a friend and hit Ebay to
show him some pictures, and my oh my, the prices were too attractive to
pass up... I've purchased two, a 2000 and a 2100 in the last few days and
should be getting them soon ;) Oh my I can't wait to play with Wireless
and Sync'ing these little guys over to my OSX Machine ;)

Have fun with the mirror, its on pretty decent bandwidth and the server is
underused so please have a ball!

-- Kevin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html