[NTLK] G5 and the Newton?

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 18:38:05 PDT

Anybody planning on hooking up their Newton to a G5? Maybe somebody
could make an Aluminum casing for the Newt. =)

Seriously though, $2999 is not bad for a duel 2 GHZ G5...
It's only double what I just paid for my Powerbook 12".

Has anybody gotten Bluetooth to work well with the Newton?
I'd imagine a bluetooth enabled, Aluminum Newton next to a G5 would be
worthy of a Wired article!

BTW
Sorry for all the questions, but is newted.net still accepting pics for
Newtons Around the world?

-Rick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html