Re: [NTLK] Deleting Many Inbox Items

From: Cheyanne & Randy (charan_at_camtel.net)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 22:12:57 PDT

On Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003, at 16:43 US/Central, Dean Wendt wrote:

> Hi Gert
>
> I installed but it's not quite working. Any ideas?

Dean,

        Try resetting your newton..a good idea when installing most anything
in a newton. Also, I find that I/Oselect and my newton choke on too
many emails. I would guess this has to do with heap more than anything
else. I don't remember what the message is but the newton pops up a
slip about not being able to do what has been requested of it. The
magic number for my newton seems to be just a little over fifty emails.
If you are throwing out all the mail, you could also just delete the
I/O soup.

good luck,

Randy

--
The single most powerful faction in politics today is not liberalism or
conservatism, but privilege and corruption.