Re: [NTLK] Fodor's Major cities on pcmcia for Newton

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2006 - 11:13:18 PDT

I won a copy of the Fodor's Travel Guide in a drawing at one of the old
NYCNUG meetings. I was supposed to do a review on it, but I broke my arm
instead.
The program works very well on my 2100. The restaurant reviews are obviously
out of date and there are not all that many of them; mostly high-end places
for business travelers. But the maps are still pretty accurate.
The only bad thing about using it is that it is a ROM card, and Notion gets
all upset because it wants to scribble on all stores on the system.

Eric

on 6/24/03 4:04 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html