[NTLK] Nethopper wierdness

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 08:03:15 PDT

I am sure this has been covered before, but here it goes. When I am
surfing UNNA using Nethopper, and I click on a package, I get a message
that says that I need a "data handler plugin" and that I should get it
from "Allpen" and then it mentions a mimetype
"application/x-newton-plugin" or some such nonsense. What am I doing
wrong? Also, does Newtscape actually load the pages you ask it to? When
I try and go to UNNA, I get NotBSD.org, etc. What is wrong with Nethopper?

TIA,
Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html